A mans sexual health is defined as the capacity to enjoy a satisfying sexual experience. As human beings, we innately understand that sex is good for our well-being, and our bodies.
When sex is disrupted for whatever reason, the damage reverberates throughout our whole body.
Some of things that affect a mans sexual health are:
- Fear of STD’s and hatred of condoms. One is positive and protective; the other is deadly and dumb.
- Impotence. “Is it physical or psychological? Somebody tell me.”
- Constant environmental anxiety and stress. Constant rushing, never being able to keep up with things. “It’s always something” feeling.
- Emotional anxiety and stress. “I think my partner is cheating on me. How come I am not good enough for her?”
- Constantly tired. Never enough rest, or deep sleep, when one does finally manage to get to sleep.
- Performance issues that affect how a man sees himself sexually.
- Frequent, new sexual partners affect a mans sexual health because it’s like starting a new job everyday. Unlike the movies, in real life, it’s scary to face the rejection and disapproval of a new sexual partner. But, a man’s sex drive, urges him to seek gratification. 85% of men surveyed would rather have sex with a woman that they were familiar and satisfied with, versus a new partner every time. “New” effectively means unknown. It seems, based on survey, that one-night stands are not nearly as exciting as the movies make them out to be.
As to the issue of STDs, we have compiled a list to empower you, the sexy male, to guard yourself against life threatening STD’s. You will find other pages concerning topics that boost a mans sexual health, such as impotence information, vital nutrients for mans sexual health, male weight control, hair loss topics, and romantic dating tips.
Nothing affects a mans sexual health more than worrying about catching a STD. If you have had unprotected sex with the help of adultfrienedfinder app, it’s time to get confidential testing. Go to Home STD Test to learn more about affordable and anonymous testing. Privacy assured.